The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale in an auction of operated, producing assets within the Permian Basin in Howard County, Texas.
The offer includes 100% gross working interest in an 84-well package with operations plus 1,200.00 gross/net HBP leasehold acres.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.50% Net Revenue Interest in 84 Wells:
- 15 Producing Wells | Eight Injection Wells | 60 Shut-In Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 32 barrels per day of Oil
- Eight-Month Average Net Income: $8,989 per Month
- 1,200.00 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
Bids close at 2:55 p.m. CST Feb. 20. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
BP to sell U.S. onshore assets to help fund BHP asset purchase. Plus, the Canadian government is giving its struggling oil sector a boost.
Marine fuel refiners on the Gulf Coast will benefit; bunker fuel producers will suffer.
OPEC is struggling to add barrels to the market after agreeing in June to increase output, an internal document seen by Reuters showed, as an increase in Saudi Arabia was offset by declines in Iran, Venezuela and Angola.