The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Boaz Rockies Operating LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain conventional Powder River Basin properties located in Wyoming.
- 25,396 gross (23,289 net) acres across four fields (100% HBP)
- Crook, Campbell, Sheridan and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 99% operational control
- Net production: 400 barrels per day (100% oil)
- PDP PV-10 Value: $10.3 million
- Projected 2020 PDP cash flow: $3.1 million
- Upside Opportunities
- Waterflood enhancement / reactivation
- Significant low-risk infill drilling
- Operational improvements
Bids are due Feb. 11. Virtual data room is open.
Drilling requirements drive a simpler, more reliable approach to rotary steerables.
July 2020: Niobrara Completion In Converse County Flows 1.528 Mbbl of Oil, 3.023 MMcf/d.
Recovering more for less is the ultimate goal for operators and service companies.