The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Boaz Rockies Operating LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain conventional Powder River Basin properties located in Wyoming.
- 25,396 gross (23,289 net) acres across four fields (100% HBP)
- Crook, Campbell, Sheridan and Weston counties, Wyo.
- 99% operational control
- Net production: 400 barrels per day (100% oil)
- PDP PV-10 Value: $10.3 million
- Projected 2020 PDP cash flow: $3.1 million
- Upside Opportunities
- Waterflood enhancement / reactivation
- Significant low-risk infill drilling
- Operational improvements
Bids are due Feb. 11. Virtual data room is open.
Eni has made a gas and condensate discovery in the Mahani exploration prospect located onshore in the Area B Concession of Sharjah (UAE) on Jan. 27, which was awarded to Eni in the first International Competitive Exploration Licensing Round conducted by the Petroleum Council of Sharjah.
The company said Jan. 27 that the Uaru exploration well made the 16th discovery on the block, hitting about 29 m (94 ft) of high-quality oil-bearing sandstone reservoir.
Companies added three oil rigs in the week to Jan. 24, bringing the total count to 676, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co. said in its weekly report.