The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
M&M Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an operated asset package located in Lea County, N.M., of the Permian Basin in an auction closing Feb. 5.
The offering comprises operated interests in three wells plus leasehold acreage.
- 100.00% to 84.00% Working Interest / 81.25% to 68.484375% Net Revenue Interest in Three Producing Wells:
- Operators: Craft Operating NM LLC and M & M Energy LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 26 barrels per day of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $21,709 per Month
- 588.80 Net Leasehold Acres:
- 428.80 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 160.00 Net Non-Producing Term Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:10 p.m. CST Feb. 5. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-08-30 - ChampionX Corp. announced today its board declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share on the company’s common stock.
2023-08-17 - NOV Inc.’s board has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share.
2023-08-12 - Enerplus Corp. has announced its Sept. 15 dividend will be increased by 9% to US$0.06 per share.
2023-08-23 - Halliburton Co.’s board has declared a third-quarter 2023 dividend worth $0.16 per share.
2023-07-24 - HighPeak Energy’s quarterly dividend will be payable on Aug. 25 to shareholders of record as of Aug. 8.