The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
DW Wapiti Investments I LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an operated well package plus HBP leasehold in Louisiana’s Jefferson and Plaquemines parishes through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 21.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 79.00% Net Revenue Interest in Six Bay Batiste Wells:
- Two Producing Wells | One Active Injection Well | Three Shut-In Wells
- 99.7191% to 43.39% Working Interest / 72.162381% to 31.24% Net Revenue Interest in Five Manila Village Wells:
- Two Producing Wells | One Active Injection Well |Two Shut-In Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 131 bbl/d of Oil and 1.431 MMcf/d of Gas
- 1,120.134 Net Leasehold HBP Acres
- Behind-Pipe Upside
- Bay Batiste Waterflood Potential
- DW-Wapiti Investments owns and operates gathering and processing facilities at Bay Batiste and Manila Village
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Oct. 21. The transaction is expected to close by Nov. 13 with an effective date of Nov. 1.
A data room is available. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The promise of future returns lured investors, including a wave of acquisitions from 2016-19. Now, many of those shale deals are financially unworkable due to low oil prices.
M. Chris Doyle joins Primexx Energy Partners, a privately held, independent oil and gas company operating in the Southern Delaware Basin, within the Permian from Olympus Energy.
Second-half 2019 results show glimmer of hope for a promising 2020. This section profiles 43 major U.S. shale players operating in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Rockies, Midcontinent and Appalachia and covers their latest 2019 production results and 2020 forecasts.