The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Land and Natural Resource Development Inc. has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated, conventional properties in Pickens and Lamar Counties, Ala. The package includes the Black Warrior gathering and processing facility.
Upstream Asset Highlights:
- 3,681 gross / net acres (100% HBP)
- Proved Developed Producing (PDP) PV-10 value: $12.6 million
- Projected 2019 PDP cash flow: $385,000 per month
Midstream Asset Highlights:
- About 97 miles of pipe
- Current throughput: about 4.3 million cubic feet per day
- Refrigeration JT Plant
- Projected 2019 cash flow: $60,000 per month
Secondary Recovery Upside:
- Implemented secondary oil recovery (gas injection)
- 1 million barrels of incremental reserves
- Probable PV-10 value: $20 million
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Apache retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity across its 100,000 net acre position within the Powder River Basin.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Midland Basin minerals in Upton County, Texas.