The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Olifant Energy LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of an Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford package of assets located in Louisiana's Vernon Parish.
- Olifant owns 1,920 gross (1,440 net) acre lease adjacent to Brookeland Field
- 13-plus months remaining on lease (all depths)
- Austin Chalk unit already established; Order available upon request
- Thick basal Austin Chalk pay zone with nearby proven production
- Marathon Oil Corp., EOG Resources Inc. and ConocoPhillips Co. pursuing across fairway
Bids are due by April 17. The transaction is expected to close April 17 with an April 1 effective date.
The time line for international R&D to demonstrate safe, sustainable and economically feasible gas hydrate production is on the horizon.
A vessel-led approach to surface intervention addresses the issue of retiring deepwater and ultradeepwater pipeline assets.
An innovative method improves spatial sampling and adds complementary azimuths from new multisensor broadband acquisition to enrich existing seismic data.