The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
O'BENCO IV retained Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. for the sale of its proved developed producing (PDP) weighted assets, primarily located in three core East Texas areas.
- Gas-weighted PDP foundation
- Compelling and technically de-risked stacked pay oil development opportunity offering top-tier full cycle returns
- Primary targets in Bossier, Cotton Valley and Rodessa Limestone plays with favorable economics
- Meaningful footprint of about 79,000 net acres, according to Houlihan Lokey
- Current production of roughly 3,300 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day net (23% liquids)
- Net reserves of roughly 26 million boe; PV-10 value of about $198 million or more
- 100% owned 45-mile gathering system (East Texas Area 1) and a 90% owned 25-mile gathering system (East Texas Area 2)
O'BENCO IV is an institutional quality, private, direct investment vehicle of O'Brien Energy Co., a fourth generation E&P company with a portfolio of upstream, midstream and mineral/fee assets in the Midcontinent and Gulf Coast regions.
2022-12-01 - Civitas Resources in the D-J Basin is aligning executive compensation with stakeholders, meeting emissions reduction targets and is on target to generate $1 billion in annual free cash flow this year. And inside its C-suite, a millennial woman from Colombia is showing everyone how it’s done.
2022-10-14 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including Sempra Infrastructure’s new partnership to develop green hydrogen and ammonia projects in the U.S.
2022-10-19 - EPIC Midstream's first sustainability-linked loan demonstrates a commitment to a sustainable future.
2022-10-19 - Energy companies that have fully embraced ESG, emissions goals and the energy transition still see little premium from investors, panelists said at a recent industry event in London.
2022-11-02 - EQT Corp. and Diversified Energy joined The Oil & Gas Methane Partnership 2.0 in June 2021 and May 2022 respectively.