The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Oljeinvest LLC partnered with the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a nonoperated working interest package that includes 3,193 net acres and 39 producing wells in Oklahoma's Kingfisher and Garfield counties.
- Nonop Working Interest in 39 producing wells
- 171,868 gross (3,193 net) acres
- Operated by Chisholm Oil and Gas LLC
- 1,305 gross (33.6 net) barrels per day average oil production (last six-month average)
- 5 million gross (181,000) cubic feet per day average gas production (last six-month average)
- $31,740 per month average net cash flow (last 12 months)
- Flat to increasing production profile due to increased drilling activity in the Mississippian and Hunton reservoirs
- 65 pooling orders in last six months up to $3,700 per acre
Bids are due April 2. An electronic data room is available.
2023-08-18 - For the week ending Aug. 18, the oil and gas rig count fell by 12 to 642, the lowest since February 2022.
2023-07-12 - Tullow also expects its 2023 free cashflow to come in at $100 million at an oil price of $80/bbl.
2023-08-11 - The oil and gas rig count dropped to 654, a decrease of 5 in the week ending Aug. 11.
2023-09-01 - U.S. energy firms this week cut the number of active oil and natural gas rigs for an eighth week in a row, says Baker Hughes.
2023-08-04 - Oil rigs in the U.S. dropped to 525 this week, while gas rigs were left unchanged, ending the week at 128.