The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Atchley Resources Inc. retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for a private sale of a nonop working interest package with assets throughout Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Texas.
- 197 oil, 121 gas, seven saltwater disposal wells throughout Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Texas
- 1,487 net acres
- Operated by Pollok Energy, Charter Oak, GLB Exploration, Western Oil & Gas, Citizen Energy, etc.
- Producing from Mississippian, Viola, Atoka, Hunton, Woodford, etc.
- 909 gross (16 net) bbl average daily oil production
- 12.932 million gross (186,000 net) cubic feet average daily gas production
- $7,056 per month average net cash flow
- $13,269 per month average net cash flow (excluding drilling and completion costs)
Bids are due by May 28. An electronic data room is available.
For information visit ogclearinghouse.com or contact Matt Stowers at Matt@ogclearinghouse.com or 832-601-7657.
EQT Upsizes Tender Offer to $300 Million
2023-06-08 - EQT Corp. is increasing its tender offer for senior notes to $300 million from $250 million.
Enerplus Gets Authority to Buy 10% of Outstanding Shares
2023-06-07 - Enerplus Corp. won an exemption from Canadian Regulators to repurchase 10% of its “public float,” as defined by the Toronto Stock Exchange, through the NYSE.
E&Ps’ Siren Song to Investors: Free Cash Flow
2023-06-07 - Regaining investor trust–and access to their cash–is on the horizon as the E&P sector returns record profits to investors, a panel of experts said during Hart Energy’s SUPER DUG conference.
Malaysia's Petronas Posts Q1 Profit, Eyes Moderating Oil and Gas Price
2023-06-07 - Petronas revenue rose to 90.4 billion ringgit, a significant increase when compared to the 78.2 billion ringgit revenue in the same quarter last year.
Private Investment Dynamic Holds Crucial Role in Supply, Security, Future
2023-06-06 - Private equity is coming back to the upstream sector, but is dramatically outweighed by the forecasted market supply needed to prevent a shortfall.