The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Atchley Resources Inc. retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for a private sale of a nonop working interest package with assets throughout Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Texas.
- 197 oil, 121 gas, seven saltwater disposal wells throughout Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Texas
- 1,487 net acres
- Operated by Pollok Energy, Charter Oak, GLB Exploration, Western Oil & Gas, Citizen Energy, etc.
- Producing from Mississippian, Viola, Atoka, Hunton, Woodford, etc.
- 909 gross (16 net) bbl average daily oil production
- 12.932 million gross (186,000 net) cubic feet average daily gas production
- $7,056 per month average net cash flow
- $13,269 per month average net cash flow (excluding drilling and completion costs)
Bids are due by May 28. An electronic data room is available.
“We strongly believe that expanding our business at this time will allow us to better meet our customers’ needs as the market continues to evolve in the coming years,” Intrepid President Clint Leazer says.
Well-Safe Solutions has awarded a significant work scope to Schlumberger for the provision of plug and abandonment well services, the company said on Feb. 13.
Quorum CEO Gene Austin said he expects the company’s latest acquisition of Denver-based EnergyIQ will help E&Ps fully capitalize on data to operate leaner and with greater confidence.