The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
2Bretts LC retained EnergyNet for the sale of nonop assets across Oklahoma through an auction ending May 1.
The offer comprises nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 33 properties plus producing and non-producing minerals covering about 385.74 net mineral acres located in 18 counties in Oklahoma.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Five Properties:
- 0.390819% to 0.597479% Working Interest / 0.341966% to 0.47267% Net Revenue Interest
- Two Wells Include a Royalty Interest
- Four Producing Properties | One Saltwater Disposal Well
- Operators include B&W Operating and E2 Operating LLC
- Royalty Interest in 28 Properties:
- 0.000919% to 0.965938% Royalty Interest
- An Additional 0.09766% ORRI in the Galt-Champion #1 Well
- 24 Producing Properties | 4 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include Citation Oil & Gas Corp., Merit Energy Ltd. and XTO Energy Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,114 barrels per day of Oil and 3.111 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $3,096/Month
- 385.740974 Net Mineral Acres
- 280.685525 Net Non-Producing Acres
- 105.055449 Net Producing Acres
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CDT May 1. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Passage of Debt Bill Clears Way for MVP, Swifter Permitting for Infrastructure
2023-06-02 - The MVP natural gas pipeline and a swifter permitting process win as debt ceiling legislation weathers resistance from senators.
Gen. Clark: Oil, Gas Industry Key to US Winning ‘Next Battle’
2023-06-02 - “Oil and gas production is U.S. national security–it’s that simple,” retired four-star Gen. Wesley Clark said during Hart Energy’s SUPER DUG conference.
Kinder Morgan to Add Storage Capacity on Texas System
2023-06-01 - Kinder Morgan’s expansion, for which it is soliciting interested shippers, will increase working storage capacity by more than 6 Bcf, the company said.
Unit Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
2023-06-01 - The $2.50 per share dividend will be payable on June 26.
Exxon, Chevron Shareholders Shoot Down ESG Proposals
2023-06-01 - Investors voted overwhelmingly against resolutions put forward by climate and ESG activists during the Exxon and Chevron annual stockholder meetings this week.