The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Massey Oil and Gas Ltd. and Challenge Oil and Gas Ltd. retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of a nonop working interest and HBP leasehold package in Oklahoma's Kingfisher County.
- 135 wells producing from the Mississippian, Meramec, Hunton and others
- 15% carry on working interest
- 369 net acres HBP
- Average net production of 12 barrels per day of oil and 88,000 cubic feet per day of gas
- Average net cash flow of $8,500 per month
- Average net cash flow after attorney and land fees of $10,000 per month
Bids are due Feb. 13. Data room is now open.
Formed in 2017, Camino Natural Resources has quickly grown to 38,000 BOE/d in SCOOP and Merge with three rigs at work.
DUG Permian - Producer Panel: Admiral Permian Resources; Triple Crown Resources; Discovery Natural Resources (2019)
The Permian Basin’s original oil in place is world-class. These operators, Admiral Permian Resources, Triple Crown Resources and Discovery Natural Resources, describe the vast resource still remaining in their leasehold and how they’re capturing more and more of it.
Learn how Calyx Energy III is developing the multi-zone play.