The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Mar Oil & Gas Corp. to market an overriding royalty interest (ORRI) package that includes 21 wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas.
- 1.3% average ORRI in 15 gas and six oil wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas
- Producing from the Bakken, Barnett Shale, Mesaverde, etc.
- Operated by Hilcorp Energy Co., Marathon Oil Corp., etc.
- 543 gross (2 net) bbl/d average daily oil production
- 1.649 million gross (17,000 net) cubic feet per day average daily gas production
- $5,037 per month average net cash flow
Devon Energy said reducing flared volumes, in particular, will play a key component in the company’s broader emissions reduction strategy to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050
The announcement comes on the heels of the formally announced Oil Sands Pathways to Net Zero initiative by a group of Canadian oil and gas producers, which analysts say screens favorably for the project.
Callon Petroleum, which operates in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale, is “committed to sustainable and responsible development of our resources by mitigating the risks of climate change,” says President and CEO Joe Gatto.