The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Mar Oil & Gas Corp. to market an overriding royalty interest (ORRI) package that includes 21 wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas.
- 1.3% average ORRI in 15 gas and six oil wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas
- Producing from the Bakken, Barnett Shale, Mesaverde, etc.
- Operated by Hilcorp Energy Co., Marathon Oil Corp., etc.
- 543 gross (2 net) bbl/d average daily oil production
- 1.649 million gross (17,000 net) cubic feet per day average daily gas production
- $5,037 per month average net cash flow
2023-10-02 - Discovery could contribute to new production hub in the Kutei Basin, Eni said.
2023-11-06 - From another postponement of the Gulf of Mexico’s Lease Sale 261 to new contract awards, below is a compilation of the latest headlines in the E&P space.
2023-11-10 - Partners have tapped the SIA joint venture to create a conceptual subsea development to produce the oil.
2023-09-27 - Norma, Velocette wells to be further evaluated by the DNO and OMV.
2023-10-13 - According to the Wells Insight Report 2023 report, more development drilling and interventions are needed to boost production.