The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with Mar Oil & Gas Corp. to market an overriding royalty interest (ORRI) package that includes 21 wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas.
- 1.3% average ORRI in 15 gas and six oil wells in New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas
- Producing from the Bakken, Barnett Shale, Mesaverde, etc.
- Operated by Hilcorp Energy Co., Marathon Oil Corp., etc.
- 543 gross (2 net) bbl/d average daily oil production
- 1.649 million gross (17,000 net) cubic feet per day average daily gas production
- $5,037 per month average net cash flow
Front-month gas futures rose 7.3 cents, or 3.4%, to settle at $2.238 per million British thermal units, their highest close since Dec. 26.
Saudi Arabia's state oil producer Aramco has cut the official selling prices for its crude to Asia and Europe, while leaving them unchanged for the U.S., a document obtained by Reuters showed.
Gas stockpiles in the US and Europe are expected to reach all-time highs by the end of the injection season.