The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Nadel and Gussman NV LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing leasehold interest in Oklahoma across Latimer, Atoka and Pittsburg counties through an auction.
The offer comprises nearly 5,000 net non-producing leasehold acres with thousands of active offset producers including horizontal Woodford and Hartshorne wells.
- 4,935.27 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (OGL's) (Delivering 87.50% to 81.25% Net Revenue Interest)
- Three-Year Term with Two-Year Option to Extend on 4,780.27 Net Acres
- Five-Year Term on 155.00 Net Acres
- Six Offset Permits
- Two Active | Three Permitted
- 1,986 Active Offset Producers
- 33 Horizontal Hartshorne | 405 Horizontal Woodford
- Area Operators include BP American Production Co., BRG Petroleum LLC, Matador Production Co., Mustang Fuel Corp., Newfield Exploration Mid-Con Inc. and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due at 1:50 p.m. CST April 10. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Nadel and Gussman NV is a Tulsa, Okla.-based E&P backed by Post Oak Energy Capital.
To date, Halliburton has completed almost 340 stages across multiple wells using utility-powered electric frac pumps that demonstrated consistent superior performance.
Independent Data Services (IDS), a leading provider of cloud reporting and analytics for the oil and gas industry, has been awarded a six-figure fleet-wide deal on Jan. 13 with Stena Drilling for the world’s first fully integrated online reporting and analytics services.
This survey, covering 2,694 sq km, will broaden the region’s 3D coverage while adding to the extensive offshore seismic library.