The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Benedict Corp. retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to market its producing and nonproducing minerals, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and nonop working interest in major unconventional areas operated by solid operators with about $7,980 per month net cash flow in the last six months. The majority of the cash flow comes from Apache Corp., Chevron Corp., Hilcorp Energy Co. and EOG Resources Inc. Offers are wanted by Dec. 31.
The sale package consists of about 4,417 producing gross mineral acres and 130 net royalty acres in:
- Eddy and Lea counties, N.M.;
- McClain County, Okla.; and
- Brazoria, Crockett, Lee, Liberty, Matagorda, Panola and Ward counties, Texas.
There are 190 producing wells with current gross production of 717 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil and 12.705 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of gas.
The producing portion of the package delivers about 0.45% average royalty interest/ORRI/net revenue interest ownership with current net production of 2 bbl/d of oil and 40,000 cubic feet per day of gas.
The package also includes nonproducing minerals/ORRI/nonproducing royalty interest in:
- Calcasieu, Jefferson, Lafourche, Plaquemines, St Landry and Terrebonne parishes, La.;
- Eddy, Lee and Roosevelt counties, N.M.;
- McClain County, Okla.; and
- Bee, Brazoria, Brooks, Burleson, Calhoun, Cass, Chambers, Cherokee, Colorado, Crockett, Galveston, Harris, Hidalgo, Jackson, Lavaca, Lee, Liberty, Marion, Matagorda, Newton, Panola, Pecos, San Jacinto, Starr, Stevens, Walker, Ward, Webb and Wharton Counties, TX.
This sale package allows a buyer to acquire a steady cash flow from long life low decline wells with potentials of unconventional development.
- 204 Wells (190 Active, 14 Inactive)
- Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma
- About 4,417 Gross Acres. 130 Net Acres
- Additional NonProducing Minerals
- About 0.45% Average Royalty Interest/ORRI Available For Sale
- Gross Production of 717 bbl/d of Oil and 12.705 MMcf/d of Gas
- Net Production: 2 bbl/d of Oil and 40,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Last Six-Months Net Cash Flow of about $7,980 per Month
- Four to 12 Checks per Month Three Checks about $1,000 Plus
- Solid Operators
Click here to view the online data room or visit energyadvisors.com/deals to view our other 30-plus assignments. For more information, contact Blake Dornak, A&D associate with EAG, at email@example.com or 713-600-0123.
Hydrogen Player Linde Eyes $50 Billion in Investment Opportunities
2023-04-28 - Anticipated opportunities for hydrogen include potential U.S. investments of about $30 billion, Linde’s CEO says.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of April 7, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-04-07 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including a final investment decision on a $2.7 billion wind farm project offshore France.
High Demand Equals Higher Midstream Q1 Earnings
2023-05-17 - Midstream is focused on buying, building and growing in all ways, but in the meantime, first-quarter earnings are good.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of March 24, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-03-24 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including a $2.6 billion wind farm final investment decision.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of April 14, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-04-14 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including a U.S. outlook showing a shift from fossil fuels as renewable electricity capacity grows between 380% and 600% in through 2050.