The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Munich Minerals and Royalty LP and Majestic Minerals and Royalty LP (MMR) retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as their exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain mineral properties located in the Midland and Delaware basins within the Permian.
MMR prefers offers by basin but will entertain offers on a tract basis.
- 2,393 Net Royalty Acres (normalized to 1/8th royalty)
- 119 horizontal producing wells
- 78 horizontal wells completed since 2018
- Near term projected growth:
- Eight Drilled but Uncompleted wells (DUCs) | 40 Permits
- 2020 projected cash flow: $1.4 million
- Key operators: SM Energy Co., Concho Resources Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and Parsley Energy Inc.
OSSO, formerly Centrifuges Un-limited, the specialist fluid temperature control and separation solutions provider, has appointed James Scullion as CEO on Jan. 19 to spearhead the company’s international growth.
Girish Saligram, who was named CEO of Weatherford in September 2020, talks energy transition and developing mature fields.
Diamond Offshore Drilling recently skipped making an interest payment and retained advisers to help it evaluate various alternatives “with respect to its capital structure,” according to an SEC filing on April 16.