The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of Midland Basin minerals in Upton County, Texas.
- 192 net acres in northeast Upton County, Texas
- Prolific Tier 1 Wolfcamp and Spraberry wells
- Nine producing and three drilled uncompleted Horizontal Wells
- Additional 14 Wolfcamp A Proved Undeveloped Wells (PUDs), eight Wolfcamp B PUDs and 14 Spraberry locations
- Over 1 million barrel of oil equivalent wells common in this area
- $62,000 net cash flow projected for May
With this new project, water will now comprise over 25% of the total company’s contract operations backlog.
Producers can realize at least three sustainable advantages for their operations by using ESP technologies: reducing energy requirements, protecting ecosystems, and recovery and reuse.
Predictive modeling using digital technologies and data analytics will help reduce carbon emissions.