The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Merit Management Partners IV LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 190-well package across Oklahoma's Dewey, Ellis, Roger Mills and Woodward counties through an auction closing June 10.
The offering includes operations, nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) plus development potential on HBP leasehold acreage and minerals.
- Operated Working Interest in 68 Wells:
- 100.00% to 21.259164% Working Interest / 81.25% to 16.572769% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- 57 Producing Wells | 11 Non-Producing Wells
- 100% Owned and Operated Grand Gathering System:
- 34 Active Wells on System | Averages about 1.800 MMcf/d of Gas
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 106 Wells:
- 57.142857% to 0.15625% Working Interest / 46.42857% to 0.126953% Net Revenue Interest
- Four Wells After Payout Only
- 74 Producing Wells | 31 Non-Producing Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Select Operators include Crawley Petroleum Corp., EOG Resources Inc. and Mewbourne Oil Co.
- ORRI in 16 Producing Wells:
- 4.01875% to 0.071237% ORRI
- Select Operators include EOG Resources Inc., FourPoint Energy LLC and Templar Operating LLC
- Additional Royalty Interest in Three Recently Completed Horizontal Wells:
- Royalty Interest Unknown as the Horizontal Allocation Has Not Been Made Between the Sections | Seller Estimates a Royalty Interest of 1% to 1.5%
- Seller Elected a Royalty Interest under Option 7.2 of Pooling Order 76623 with its 160 net acres in the Spoonbill 20X17-17-23 HA, Spoonbill 20X17-17-23 HB, and Spoonbill 20X17-17-23 HC Wells
- Operator: FourPoint Energy
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $108,463 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 9.259 MMcf/d of Gas and 562 bbl/d of Oil
- HBP Leasehold Acreage:
- Tonkawa - 4,536.69 Net Acres
- Cottage Grove - 3,797.36 Net Acres
- Cleveland - 3,225.81 Net Acres
- Cleveland Base to Atoka Base - 4,224.93 Net Acres
- Morrow - 5,566.29 Net Acres
- 242.00 Net Mineral Acres
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CT June 10.For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser says his company is looking to acquire natural gas assets in the U.S. and is willing to spend "billions of dollars" there as it aims to become a global gas player.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including an operated and nonop position in the Delaware Basin and a package of core Stack, Merge and Scoop assets from Castell Oil.