The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MEP Oklahoma LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma leasehold through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 25.
MEP Oklahoma is a Stack operating company of Millennial Energy Partners. The offering comprises non-producing and HBP leasehold in Dewey and Ellis counties, Okla.
- About 51,200 Gross (7,128.39 Net) Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering Average 80.32% Net Revenue Interest)
- 12.070256 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 452.700196 Net Leasehold Acres with Option to Extend
- One Active Offset Rig
- 97 Active Offset Permits
- 56 Active | 17 Completed | Seven Drilled/Drilling | 17 Permitted
- 985 Active Offset Producers (373 Horizontal Producing Wells)
- Select Area Operators include Devon Energy Production Co. LP, Fourpoint Energy LLC, Tapstone Energy LLC and Unit Petroleum Co.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 25. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-11-28 - Petrobras plans to invest $102 billion between 2024-2028 under its new strategic plan, up 31% compared to their 2023-2027 plan, aiming to achieve production of 3.2 MMboe/d by the end of the five-year timeframe.
2023-11-13 - Brazil’s Petrobras said its gross long-term debt reached $61 billion in the third quarter, which marks the first time the state-owned company’s debt has passed the $60 billion threshold since second-quarter 2021.
2023-11-01 - The investment tax credit transfers, enabled by the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act, open up another revenue stream for renewable energy companies.
2023-09-12 - Enbridge Inc. appointed Reggie Hedgebeth to executive vice president of external affairs and chief legal officer and Laura Buss Sayavedra to senior vice president of projects and chief administrative officer.
2023-10-30 - As Weatherford International crawls out of its bankruptcy hole, the company is finally starting to deliver results, CEO Girish Saligram says.