The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of certain oil and gas properties and related assets located in Indiana's Harrison County and Kentucky's Meade County. In addition to interests in 240 wells, the offering also includes the GTG Pipeline, Cardinal CO₂ Plant and Cardinal Pipeline.
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources as the exclusive adviser to assist with the transaction.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.50% to 78.762561% Net Revenue Interest in 240 Wells:
- An Additional 11.1175% to 0.030129% Royalty Interest in 25 Wells
- An Additional 2.950618% to 0.005492% Overriding Royalty Interest in 22 Wells
- 194 Producing Wells | Seven Active Injection Wells | 21 Shut-in Wells | 18 Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- GTG Pipeline, Cardinal CO₂ Plant and Cardinal Pipeline are Included in the Sale:
- The GTG Line is 5.53 miles of 8-inch Coated Steel and 1.33 miles of 12-inch Coated Steel Gathering Line and Traverses South Under the Ohio River, into Kentucky where Production Reaches the Cardinal CO₂ Plant for Processing
- The Cardinal CO₂ Plant has an Approximate Treating Capacity of 15 MMscf/d, Utilizing MDEA to Treat 9-12 mol % CO₂ to less than 1 mol % CO₂
- The Cardinal Pipeline is 8.23 mile of 12-inch coated steel going from the Cardinal Plant to sales point at Texas Gas and is entirely in the state of Kentucky
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 2.192 MMcf/d
- Six-month Average Net Income: $41,618 per month
- 45,862.91 Gross/Net Leasehold Acres
- Further Subject to Transfers Tax
- Mortgage to be Released at Closing
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT Aug. 12. The data room is available. The sale is expected to have an effective date of July 1.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.