The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas assets in Cherokee County through an auction closing June 19.
The offer includes operations in producing wells plus leasehold acreage within the White Oak Creek Field.
- 100.00% Working Interest / 80.11686% to 75.18411% Net Revenue Interest in Nine Wells:
- Seven Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 296,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $1,587 per Month
- 2,447.859 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:55 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Samson Resources II retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
Cabot Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas properties including assets in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
OneMap Mineral Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin through an offering closing July 12.