The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian assets within the Central Basin Platform through an auction closing June 26.
The offer comprises operated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in an eight-well package plus HBP leasehold acreage located in Winkler County, Texas.
- Operated Working Interest in Seven Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest
- Four Producing Wells | One Injection Well | Two Shut-In Wells
- ORRI in the Producing Hogg 2-5 Well:
- 5.18173% ORRI
- Operator: McDonald Energy Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 46 barrels per day of Oil and 293,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $32,030 per Month
- 1,261.369 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CDT June 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The oil market will rally by $5 to $10 per barrel when it opens on Monday and may spike to as high as $100 per barrel if Saudi Arabia fails to quickly resume oil supply lost after attacks over the weekend, traders and analysts said.
An attack on Saudi oil facilities on Saturday will cut the kingdom's output by 5.7 million barrels per day, or more than 5% of global oil supply. making the United States the only real holder of the global supply cushion via its ability to raise own output or to soften sanctions against other major oil producers.
Cameron LNG has sent out eight cargoes since May, reaching a level of three cargoes a month in August. The last cargo left on Sept. 7.