The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Marathon Oil Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Anadarko and South Oklahoma Folded Belt basin properties through a sealed-bid offering.
The offer includes various interests comprised of operated and nonoperated working interests, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest plus more than 24,000 net leasehold acres. The assets, located in Caddo, Comanche, Grady, Kiowa and Stephens counties, Okla., have an average monthly net income of roughly $305,000.
- Operations in 78 Properties:
- 100.00% to 10.337549% Working Interest / 79.6875% to 7.59459% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- Additional 2.73437% to 0.05539% ORRI in 20 Properties
- Additional 0.09841% Royalty Interest in Four Properties
- 67 Producing Properties | 11 Shut-In Properties
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 126 Properties:
- 69.531249% to 0.021234% Working Interest / 52.430275% to 0.015921% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- Additional 2.734375% to 0.09483% ORRI in 14 Properties
- Additional 0.38515% to 0.06175% Royalty Interest in Three Properties
- 106 Producing Properties | 20 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include Apache Corp., Chesapeake Operating Inc., Sanguine Gas Exploration LLC and Territory Resources LLC
- 5.46875% to 0.003492% ORRI in 40 Properties
- Additional 0.92436% to 0.196894% Royalty Interest in Two Properties
- 31 Producing Properties | Seven Non-Producing Properties | Two Temporarily Abandoned Properties
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating Inc., Territory Resources LLC and Zarvona Energy LLC
- 0.664187% Royalty Interest Only in Four Producing Properties
- Operators: Chesapeake Operating Inc. and Territory Resources LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 22.330 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 173 barrels per day of Oil
- 2018 12-Month Average Net Income: $305,458 per Month
- 24,341.47 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT May 2. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-11-02 - With Full Workforce, Equitrans Midstream's pipeline project is targeted for completion in 1st quarter of 2024.
2023-09-27 - In this Hart Energy LIVE Exclusive, Plains All American Pipeline's Richard McGee believes the Permian will be "a major contributor" to the world's energy supply and that its existing infrastructure is enough to deal with future production, at least in the medium term.