The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mammoth Minerals LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Haynesville Shale/Cotton Valley opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 11.
The offering includes non-producing leasehold interest in Louisiana's Caddo Parish.
- About 2,300.00 Gross/1,774.31518 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- Acreage Expires November 2021 thru September 2023
- 891.1007 Net Acres have 2-Year Option to Extend
- 1,297.31518 Net Fee Leasehold Acres
- 477.00 Net State Leasehold Acres
- Five Offset Rigs
- 80 Offset Permits
- 26 Active | 17 Drilling/DUC | Two Completed | 35 Permitted
- 1,971 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Aethon Energy Operating LLC, BPX Operating Co., Comstock Resources, Ensight IV Energy Management LLC, Pine Wave Energy Partners Operating LLC, Rockcliff Energy Operating LLC, Trinity Operating LLC and Sheridan Production Co. III LLC
- Click here for Divestiture Presentation
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Nov. 11. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Delta CO2 LLC retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market for sale its operating working interest in the Northern Shelf of the Permian Basin in Gaines and Yoakum counties, Texas.
Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including EQT’s nearly $3 billion expansion in the Marcellus plus over $1 billion worth of transactions announced by Laredo Petroleum and Bonanza Creek’s merger with Extraction Oil & Gas.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Whiting Petroleum’s Redtail assets in Colorado’s Weld County and a Henry Resources Permian Basin divestiture plus nonop working interest packages in the Midcontinent and Barnett Shale regions.