The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mainline Midstream LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of about 1,100 miles of pipeline interest located in various Oklahoma counties through an auction ending June 17.
- Approximately 1,100 Miles of Inactive Gathering Pipeline Ranging From 2 inch to 8 inch in Diameter
- The Assets Comprise a Combination of Crude Oil Gathering Systems and NGL Pipelines in Central And Northern Oklahoma
- The Majority of the Pipelines Were Constructed Between the Late 1960's and the Late 1980's and Were Taken Out of Service in the Late 1990's
- Upside Opportunities:
- Utilize Multi-Line Rights in Existing Easements in Order to Offer Multiple Services
- Hydrotest Pipelines and Reinstate into Service in Active Areas Leading to the Ability to Reduce Capex on Small Gathering Projects
- Opportunity to Deploy Assets to Provide Plant Operators Redundancy for NGL Offtake
- Potential To Repurpose Some of the Systems to Low-Pressure Gas Gathering
- Click here to view Seller Presentation
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
ProPetro disclosed Dale Redman, co-founder and former CEO, had violated its insider trading policies over shares pledged for personal loans, which led the company to submit false statements to the SEC.
Carrizo Oil & Gas is reportedly considering a merger with rival U.S. shale producer SM Energy, according to a recent report by Bloomberg citing people familiar with the matter.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is John Argo, Continental Resources’ vice president of business development who has helped the Oklahoma City-based oil producer reduce its debt by more than $1 billion.