The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mainline Midstream LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of about 1,100 miles of pipeline interest located in various Oklahoma counties through an auction ending June 17.
- Approximately 1,100 Miles of Inactive Gathering Pipeline Ranging From 2 inch to 8 inch in Diameter
- The Assets Comprise a Combination of Crude Oil Gathering Systems and NGL Pipelines in Central And Northern Oklahoma
- The Majority of the Pipelines Were Constructed Between the Late 1960's and the Late 1980's and Were Taken Out of Service in the Late 1990's
- Upside Opportunities:
- Utilize Multi-Line Rights in Existing Easements in Order to Offer Multiple Services
- Hydrotest Pipelines and Reinstate into Service in Active Areas Leading to the Ability to Reduce Capex on Small Gathering Projects
- Opportunity to Deploy Assets to Provide Plant Operators Redundancy for NGL Offtake
- Potential To Repurpose Some of the Systems to Low-Pressure Gas Gathering
- Click here to view Seller Presentation
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Blackbeard Operating retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its operated properties in South Texas as part of a regional exit.
The agreement calls for Hilcorp to pay $4 billion to BP over an unspecified time, with the remaining $1.6 billion based on future earnings from the Alaskan properties.
EnergyNet recently entered an agreement with the South Dakota School and Public Lands (SD SPL) to host its mineral and surface lease sales online.