The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
LOGOS Resources II LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of San Juan Basin assets in an auction closing Dec. 12.
The offering includes overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in a 13 well package located in San Juan and Rio Arriba counties, N.M.
- 3.052085% to 2.50% ORRI in 13 Producing Wells (Multiple Producing Formations)
- Some Properties are Depth Limited and Wellbore Only
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $90,697 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,780 barrels per day of Oil and 3.493 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Operator: LOGOS Operating, LLC
- 50.66 Net Royalty Acres
Bids are due at 2 p.m. CST Dec. 12. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.