The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
LOGOS Resources II LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of San Juan Basin assets in an auction closing Dec. 12.
The offering includes overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in a 13 well package located in San Juan and Rio Arriba counties, N.M.
- 3.052085% to 2.50% ORRI in 13 Producing Wells (Multiple Producing Formations)
- Some Properties are Depth Limited and Wellbore Only
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $90,697 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,780 barrels per day of Oil and 3.493 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Operator: LOGOS Operating, LLC
- 50.66 Net Royalty Acres
Bids are due at 2 p.m. CST Dec. 12. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The Lundin Petroleum board also proposed to change the company's name to Lundin Energy AB, it said in a statement.
The increase in oil and gas bankruptcies seems likely to continue, said Buddy Clark, partner at Haynes and Boone.
Shares of Encana will be suspended from trading on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges on Jan. 27 at which time the company will begin trading as Ovintiv under the “OVV” symbol.