The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. is selling three packages consisting of operated working interest plus leasehold acreage located in the Anadarko/Kansas-Hugoton area in Colorado, Oklahoma and Kansas.
Property Highlights Lot 44884:
Operated working interest in 55 wells, plus associated leasehold acreage, located in Cimarron and Texas counties, Okla.
- Operated WI in 55 Wells
- 25.00% to 100.00% WI / 19.74514% to 87.50006% NRI
- 53 Producing Wells | 2 Non-Producing Wells
- ~31,360 Gross / ~26,000 Net Leasehold Acres
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $44,731/Month
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,428 MCFPD
Property Highlights Lot 44890:
Operated working interest in 45 wells, plus associated leasehold acreage, located in Baca County, Colo., and Clark, Finney, Hamilton, Haskell, Meade, Morton, Seward and Stevens counties, Kan.
- Operated WI in 45 Wells
- 44.56249% to 100.00% WI / 36.20703% to 87.50% NRI
- 40 Producing Wells | 1 Non-Producing Well | 4 Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- ~15,100 Net Leasehold Acres
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $8,427/Month
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 681 MCFPD and 13 BOPD
Property Highlights Lot 44885:
Operated working interest in 50 wells, plus associated leasehold acreage, located in Beaver County, Okla.
- Operated WI in 50 Wells
- 19.958330% to 100.00% WI / 14.949280% to 84.499990% NRI
- 45 Producing Wells | 1 Shut-In Well | 4 Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- ~22,800 Net Leasehold Acres
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $35,516/Month
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,395 MCFPD and 3 BOPD
This is an auction property with bids ending on March 21-April 4. For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or contact Ethan House, VP Business Development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com.
For any questions or additional data requests please contact Denna Arias at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-20 - LNG developer NextDecade Corp. has secured debt financing to support construction of the company’s Rio Grande LNG export project in South Texas.
2023-09-20 - Hess Midstream will repurchase $100 million worth of units from the company’s sponsors, Hess Corp. and Global Infrastructure Partners.
2023-09-20 - Permian Resources will not receive proceeds from the stock offering.
2023-09-20 - Vital Energy will use proceeds from the offering to pay off unsecured notes maturing in 2025 and other debt.
2023-07-31 - Baker Hughes’ board declared an increased quarterly dividend amounting to $0.20 per share payable on Aug. 18.