The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 16-well package with operations plus about 4,706 net leasehold acres in Oklahoma's Caddo and Commanche counties through an auction closing Dec. 16.
- Operated Working Interest in 16 Wells:
- 100.00% to 20.8894% Working Interest / 77.4571% to 14.7307% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- 14 Producing Wells | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Dean Clay 1-17 Well is Wellbore Only
- Includes the White Rock Gathering System
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1.082 MMcf/d of Gas and 9 bbl/d of Oil
- 11-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $16,443 per Month
- About 4,706.00 Net Leasehold Acres
- Click here to view Package Overview
- Operator Bond Required
- Further Subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
- Mortgage to be released at Closing
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CST Dec. 16. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
U.S. energy firms this week added oil and natural gas rigs for the 11th time in 12 weeks as producers return to the wellpad even as most are cutting spending this year and next.
Ascent Resources and CNX Utica Shale completions, a Louisiana Austin Chalk venture plus two significant discoveries reported in Egypt top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Agency is considering lower royalties; most GoM facilities are producing at less than 25% capacity.