The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 16-well package with operations plus about 4,706 net leasehold acres in Oklahoma's Caddo and Commanche counties through an auction closing Dec. 16.
- Operated Working Interest in 16 Wells:
- 100.00% to 20.8894% Working Interest / 77.4571% to 14.7307% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- 14 Producing Wells | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Dean Clay 1-17 Well is Wellbore Only
- Includes the White Rock Gathering System
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1.082 MMcf/d of Gas and 9 bbl/d of Oil
- 11-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $16,443 per Month
- About 4,706.00 Net Leasehold Acres
- Click here to view Package Overview
- Operator Bond Required
- Further Subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
- Mortgage to be released at Closing
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CST Dec. 16. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Foothills Resources retained EnergyNet for the sale of an operated package of Texas Gulf Coast assets through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 5.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.