The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tessara Petroleum Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) properties located in Loving County, Texas, of the Permian's Delaware Basin.
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Nonop: 64 Net Acres in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth ownership: multiple Wolfcamp benches
- Nine producing horizontals
- Significant near-term cash flow: five of the producing horizontals came online in January 2020
- ORRI: 2.4% ORRI in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth Ownership: multiple Bone Spring benches
- Seven Producing Horizontals
- Significant near-term development: six Permits
- 2020 Projected PDP Cash Flow: about $4 million
Texas oil regulator Ryan Sitton said OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo was "kind enough to invite me to the next OPEC meeting in June."
The Texas oil and gas regulator, the Texas Railroad Commission, imposed production limits on producers in the 1930s to try to prop up prices and later was a model for the creation of OPEC.
Russia came in as China's largest crude oil supplier in December, cementing the top spot for all of 2018 for a third year in a row ahead of rival Saudi Arabia, customs data showed on Jan. 25.