The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tessara Petroleum Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) properties located in Loving County, Texas, of the Permian's Delaware Basin.
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Nonop: 64 Net Acres in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth ownership: multiple Wolfcamp benches
- Nine producing horizontals
- Significant near-term cash flow: five of the producing horizontals came online in January 2020
- ORRI: 2.4% ORRI in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth Ownership: multiple Bone Spring benches
- Seven Producing Horizontals
- Significant near-term development: six Permits
- 2020 Projected PDP Cash Flow: about $4 million
Drill bit with unique concave-shaped cutting elements reduces drilling costs, improves overall drilling performance.
Well-Safe Solutions has awarded a significant work scope to Schlumberger for the provision of plug and abandonment well services, the company said on Feb. 13.
The center will manufacture various technologies including liner hangers and packers and valve technologies, such as GROVE valves and ORBIT rising stem ball valves, to help improve the efficiency of oil and gas operations in the Kingdom and neighboring countries.