The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tessara Petroleum Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) properties located in Loving County, Texas, of the Permian's Delaware Basin.
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Nonop: 64 Net Acres in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth ownership: multiple Wolfcamp benches
- Nine producing horizontals
- Significant near-term cash flow: five of the producing horizontals came online in January 2020
- ORRI: 2.4% ORRI in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth Ownership: multiple Bone Spring benches
- Seven Producing Horizontals
- Significant near-term development: six Permits
- 2020 Projected PDP Cash Flow: about $4 million
Lilis Energy plans to use the roughly $24.9 million of cash proceeds from the Permian Basin acreage sale to fund a substantial portion of its borrowing base deficiency.
The Rio Bravo Pipeline is poised to support transportation of natural gas production from the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale to NextDecade’s Rio Grande LNG project in Brownsville, Texas
BP’s ambitious climate targets set a challenge for its global oil and gas peers.