The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Hess Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in the Eagle Ford Shale in an auction closing Nov. 12.
The offering includes ORRI in 38 properties in De Witt, Fayette, Gonzales and Lavaca counties, Texas.
- 2.00% to 0.020612% ORRI in 38 Properties (88 Wells)
- 36 Producing Properties | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Six Active Permits Issued on Acreage
- Four of these Wells have been Spud
- Penn Virginia Oil & Gas is Evaluating Plans to Drill an Extended Reach Lateral Well crossing the Rigby Unit
- A Permit has not yet been Approved
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 3,875 barrels per day of Oil and 8.076 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Four-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $27,193 per Month
- Operators include Earthstone Operating LLC, Lonestar Operating LLC, Penn Virginia Oil & Gas LP, Teal Operating LLC, Tidal Petroleum Inc. and ZaZa Energy LLC
Bids are due by 2:15 p.m. CDT Nov. 12. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Raymond James said it expanded its energy investment banking practice on July 8 with the hiring of veteran energy bankers Will Hodge and Jacob Call.
Current market conditions are expected to drive a “significant increase in bankruptcies” for E&P companies during the second half of 2020, one expert says.
Reduced global demand and an altered oil and gas industry business model to please investors shrink the projected increases in production.