The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Blackbeard Operating LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with its Ark-La-Tex regional exit.
The majority of the offering is located within the Haynesville/Smackover trend area in Webster and Claiborne parishes in North Louisiana. The sale also includes assets in Columbia County, Ark.
- Sizeable footprint in the prolific Haynesville/Smackover trend area of North Louisiana
- Historically undercapitalized asset with significant OGIP
- 26,000 net acres (99% HBP) | Operational control
- Strong cash flow and production from stacked, proven horizons
- Multiple productive pay zones across the position including the Pettit, Smackover B/C and Haynesville Sand
- Net production: 1,150 boe/d (75% liquids based on revenue) | Shallow annual PDP decline of 8%
- Annualized 2018 PDP cash flow: $10 million
- Impactful development opportunities with compelling economics
- Excellent well control for all target zones
- >330 quantified vertical and horizontal drilling locations
- >120 quantified behind-pipe recompletion projects
Bids are due July 24. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact B.J. Brandenberger, partner with TenOaks, at 214-420-2323 or email@example.com. Contact Forrest Salge, TenOaks associate, at 214-420-2327 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the confidentiality agreement.
E&P Highlights: March 20, 2023
2023-03-20 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including a Black Sea discovery and new contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.
E&P Highlights: April 24, 2023
2023-04-24 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including the Pierce Field starting production after upgrades, a subsea-tieback project going online and some new discoveries in the upstream oil and gas industry.
BP Ventures Back Into Oil Frontiers to Boost Output
2023-05-10 - BP has started drilling a wildcat well off Canada's coast and revived the development of a Gulf of Mexico reservoir.
Legal Challenges Could Delay Alaska's Willow Oil Project
2023-03-14 - Environmental groups are combing through the Biden Interior Department's approval of ConocoPhillips' Willow project for flaws that could provide them grounds for new lawsuits.
E&P Highlights: May 29, 2023
2023-05-29 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including a find that could expand the Yggdrasil development in the North Sea and contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.