The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Arkoma Cos. retained EnergyNet for the sale a package of Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley assets located across Louisiana and East Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 21.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in a 52 well package located in Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto and Red River parishes, La., and Shelby County, Texas.
- 713.4987 Net Mineral Acres (1,329.6111 Net Royalty Acres)
- 4.907108% to 0.001949% Royalty Interest in 52 Wells:
- 48 Producing Wells | Two Shut-In Wells | Two P&A'd Wells
- Eight-Month Average Net Income: $74,688 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 132.548 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 2 barrels per day of Oil
- Select Operators include Covey Park Gas LLC (Comstock Oil and Gas LLC), Vine Oil and Gas LP, Indigo Minerals LLC, XTO Energy Inc. and Chesapeake Operating LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Nov. 21. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Changes would include reducing the amount of time an operator may get an administrative exception to flare natural gas.
Check out the latest oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world featured in the August issue of E&P including Equinor’s discovery of a potentially large oil reservoir offshore Canada’s Flemish Pass plus an Alaska wildcat on the North Slope reported by 88 Energy.
Estimated volumes at the Dugong discovery are 40 to 120 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe), the company said.