The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Arkoma Cos. retained EnergyNet for the sale a package of Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley assets located across Louisiana and East Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 21.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in a 52 well package located in Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto and Red River parishes, La., and Shelby County, Texas.
- 713.4987 Net Mineral Acres (1,329.6111 Net Royalty Acres)
- 4.907108% to 0.001949% Royalty Interest in 52 Wells:
- 48 Producing Wells | Two Shut-In Wells | Two P&A'd Wells
- Eight-Month Average Net Income: $74,688 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 132.548 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 2 barrels per day of Oil
- Select Operators include Covey Park Gas LLC (Comstock Oil and Gas LLC), Vine Oil and Gas LP, Indigo Minerals LLC, XTO Energy Inc. and Chesapeake Operating LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Nov. 21. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
US Oil and Gas Rig Count Steadies in April
2023-04-28 - The number of oil rigs went unchanged at 591, and gas rigs increased to 161 this week.
U.S. Drillers Add Oil and Gas Rigs for Second Week in a Row: Baker Hughes
2023-03-24 - Even though gas rig counts are currently up, analysts say drillers have been cutting rigs in some shale basins, especially the Haynesville due to higher production costs.
US Drillers Add the Most Gas Rigs in a Week Since December 2018: Baker Hughes
2023-03-17 - Oil rigs fell one to 589 this week, while gas rigs rose nine to 162.
US Oil & Gas Rig Count Falls for Second Week in a Row
2023-04-10 - U.S. oil rigs fell by two to 590, while gas rigs dropped by two to 158, Baker Hughes announced on April 6.
COO Richard Dealy: Pioneer Gears Up to Test Permian’s Woodford, Barnett Zones [WATCH]
2023-03-21 - Pioneer Natural Resources President and COO Richard Dealy discusses what's on tap for its Permian Basin, including electrification of fields, production growth, "decades of inventory" and wind turbines.