The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
San Jacinto Minerals II LLC has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Haynesville minerals.
- Core Haynesville Position
- 1,876 net royalty acres in Desoto, Red River, Bossier, Sabine and Caddo Parishes
- 46 drilling spacing units (DSUs)
- Recent monthly cash flow: $122,467 (December 2018)
- 69 horizontal producing wells
- Strong Activity Across Position
- Near term projected growth: 10 drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs) | Two Permits
- 15 wells spud in 2018
- Key operators: Vine Oil & Gas, Covey Park, Chesapeake Energy and GEP Haynesville
- Roughly 250 quantified upside locations
Company expects higher demand for storage to cushion the impact this year.
The company said the safety of its workforce and the communities where it operates is its top priority.
Terminal in the Port of Corpus Christi could potentially expand to 10 MMbbl of storage.