The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Grizzly Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Oklahoma asset package located in Love and Marshall counties through an auction closing April 8.
The offering includes operations, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 20 wells plus leasehold acreage.
- 75.15625% to 56.59722% Working Interest / 61.3403% to 43.25531% Net Revenue Interest in 20 Wells:
- 16 Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well | Three Shut-In Wells
- An Additional ORRI in Six Wells
- An Additional 0.21876% Royalty Interest in the Bruce #1 Well
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $16,707 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 636,000 cubic feet per day of Gas and 8 barrels per day of Oil
- 1,130.1739 Net Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Further Subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due by 1:50 p.m. CT April 8. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
A big crowd turned out for an afternoon honoring industry leaders representing all facets of the energy sector.
Production from Occidental Petroleum's Permian Basin unit rose 57% to 250,000 boe/d in the fourth quarter, boosted by its investments in the basin.