The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Grizzly Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of Anadarko Northwest Texas assets through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 14.
The offering comprises operations, non-operated working interest, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 128 properties plus leasehold acreage located in Gray, Hansford, Hemphill, Lipscomb, Ochiltree and Wheeler counties, Texas.
- Operations in 10 Wells:
- 100.00% to 70.62503% Working Interest / 81.25% to 57.381683% Net Revenue Interest
- Seven Producing Wells | Three Shut-In Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 89 Wells:
- 36.00% to 0.3094% Working Interest / 27.00% to 0.267053% Net Revenue Interest (After Payout)
- 58 Producing Properties | 31 Non-Producing Properties
- 11 Wells are After Payout Only
- Select Operators include 4P Energy Texas LLC, Le Norman Operating LLC and Tecolote Energy LLC
- Royalty or ORRI in 28 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 1.5625% to 0.030502% Royalty Interest/ORRI
- 21 Producing Properties | 7 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include 4P Energy Texas LLC, RKI Energy Resources LLC and Tecolote Energy LLC
- Unknown Interest in the Reed 3 Well
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $31,685 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 313 barrels per day of Oil and 12.937 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 4,893.92 Net Leasehold Acres
Grizzly Energy is the new moniker of Vanguard Natural Resources. Following the completion of a financial restructuring in July, Vanguard emerged with the new name as well as a new focus on operating long-lived producing properties primarily in the Rockies, Permian Basin and Midcontinent regions.
Bids are due for Grizzly's Anadarko Northwest Texas package by 4 p.m. Nov. 14.
For more information on the offering as well as other opportunities visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Kosmos Energy CFO Thomas P. Chambers is set to retire after a decades-long career in oil and gas, the Dallas-based E&P company said Feb. 24.
The Ammys is a set of awards given annually by Dallas-based Alerian to recognize excellence in the North American energy infrastructure industry.
From renewable power projects to cutting emissions from oil and gas operations, supermajors on both sides of the Atlantic are taking different approaches to going greener.