The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Grizzly Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of Anadarko Northwest Texas assets through a sealed-bid offering closing Nov. 14.
The offering comprises operations, non-operated working interest, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 128 properties plus leasehold acreage located in Gray, Hansford, Hemphill, Lipscomb, Ochiltree and Wheeler counties, Texas.
- Operations in 10 Wells:
- 100.00% to 70.62503% Working Interest / 81.25% to 57.381683% Net Revenue Interest
- Seven Producing Wells | Three Shut-In Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 89 Wells:
- 36.00% to 0.3094% Working Interest / 27.00% to 0.267053% Net Revenue Interest (After Payout)
- 58 Producing Properties | 31 Non-Producing Properties
- 11 Wells are After Payout Only
- Select Operators include 4P Energy Texas LLC, Le Norman Operating LLC and Tecolote Energy LLC
- Royalty or ORRI in 28 Properties (Multiple Wells):
- 1.5625% to 0.030502% Royalty Interest/ORRI
- 21 Producing Properties | 7 Non-Producing Properties
- Select Operators include 4P Energy Texas LLC, RKI Energy Resources LLC and Tecolote Energy LLC
- Unknown Interest in the Reed 3 Well
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $31,685 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 313 barrels per day of Oil and 12.937 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 4,893.92 Net Leasehold Acres
Grizzly Energy is the new moniker of Vanguard Natural Resources. Following the completion of a financial restructuring in July, Vanguard emerged with the new name as well as a new focus on operating long-lived producing properties primarily in the Rockies, Permian Basin and Midcontinent regions.
Bids are due for Grizzly's Anadarko Northwest Texas package by 4 p.m. Nov. 14.
For more information on the offering as well as other opportunities visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
A multimillion-dollar financing package allows MEI Camp Springs to kick-start its full-scale development program in the Camp Springs area in the Eastern Shelf of the Permian Basin.
The largest U.S. independent crude producer said it expects to spend about $20 billion on dividends and $30 billion in share buybacks in 10 years.
After being battered by weak Permian gas prices, Approach Resources filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to explore strategic alternatives that include either a restructuring or the sale of its business.