The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Grizzly Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Anadarko Basin asset package located across Oklahoma's Alfalfa, Dewey, Garfield, Major, Noble and Woodward counties through an auction closing April 1.
The offering includes operations, nonoperated working interest, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in a 92-well package plus leasehold acreage.
- Operations in 53 Wells:
- 100.00% to 23.4375% Working Interest / 85.00% to 20.507819% Net Revenue Interest
- 18 Producing Wells | One Saltwater Disposal Well | 32 Non-Producing Wells | Two Shut-In Wells
- An Additional Royalty Interest/ORRI in 38 Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 36 Wells:
- 50.00% to 0.54147% Working Interest / 41.934249% to 0.41185% Net Revenue Interest
- 28 Producing Wells | Eight Non-Producing Wells
- The Ferrell 8-16N-19W 1CH is After Payout Only
- An Additional ORRI in 26 Wells
- Select Operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC, Contango Oil & Gas Co. and SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC
- ORRI in Three Wells:
- 7.748251% to 1.14563% ORRI
- Two Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well
- An Additional Royalty Interest in Two Wells
- Operators include BP America Production Co., Excalibur Resources LLC and Skycap Energy LLC
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $36,031 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 75 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil and 2.633 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 2,817.361 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CT April 1. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EQT Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-20 - EQT Corp.'s board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share, to be paid out on June 1.
Riley Permian Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-14 - Riley Exploration Permian’s board of directors approved a cash dividend of common stock of $0.34 per share to be paid to stockholders on record as of the close of business on April 25.
Matador Declares $0.15 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-04-20 - Matador Resources’ quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share will be payable on June 1 to shareholders on record as of May 11.
Baytex Raises Capital for $2.5 Billion Ranger Oil Deal
2023-04-27 - Canada’s Baytex Energy Corp. moved a step closer toward finalizing its purchase of Ranger Oil Corp. with the closing of its private offering of $800 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes.
SM Energy Announces $0.15/Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
2023-03-30 - SM Energy's board of directors announced the quarterly cash dividend of $0.15/share of common stock outstanding will be paid out to stockholders on May 5.