The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Grey Rock Commodore LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of its core Bakken/Three Forks mineral position with bids due June 11.
- 661 Net Royalty Acres located in McKenzie County, N.D.
- 13 producing horizontal wells
- Significant near-term development | Next 12-Months cash flow (proved developed producing plus drilled but uncompleted wells): $3.3 million
- Five wells recently completed and flowing back
- 14 DUCs with completions scheduled
- Premier Operators: Continental Resources Inc. / Petro-Hunt LLC
A trio of companies retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated working interest properties within the Delaware Basin in southeastern New Mexico with bids due June 6.
An affiliate of BP retained EnergyNet as its exclusive adviser for the sale of Powder River Basin properties in Wyoming through a sealed-bid offering closing May 16.
Fairway Resources III retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of Midcontinent leasehold across the Western Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma with bids due June 26.