The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Foothills Resources Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of an operated package of Texas Gulf Coast assets through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 5.
The offering comprises more than 100 wells plus leasehold acreage located in Harris, Liberty and Hardin counties, Texas, including in the Cleveland, Saratoga and Goose Creek oil fields. The sale will have an effective date of Sept. 1.
- Operated Working Interest in 113 Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.50% to 74.33% Net Revenue Interest
- 61 Producing Wells | Eight Injection Wells | 44 Shut-In Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Nine Wells:
- 28.50% to 9.50% Working Interest / 22.80% to 7.60% Net Revenue Interest in Eight Wells
- 95.00% Working Interest / 76.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Kirby Lumber Co. Etal -C- 25 Well (Not Part of Farmout Agreement on Kirby Lumber Lease)
- One Producing Well | One Injection Well | Five Shut-In Wells | Two Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- Operator: Petrodome Operating LLC
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 313 barrels per day of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $217,476 per Month
- 2,768.318 Gross (2,729.713 Net) Leasehold Acres:
- 1,536.108 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 504.605 Net Fee Leasehold Acres
- 689.00 Net Leasehold Acres in Primary Term
- 40.00 Surface Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 5. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
BOKF Petro Holdings II LLC is offering for sale certain nonoperated working interest properties in Montana and North Dakota.
Slash Exploration LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin opportunity in New Mexico’s Eddy County through a sealed-bid offering closing April 14.
Mallard Exploration has exclusively retained Eagle River Energy Advisors to solicit partnerships for certain operated producing, drilled uncompleted and/or development working interest assets in the Denver-Julesburg Basin of rural Weld County in Colorado.