The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Felix Energy Holdings II LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain Delaware Basin nonoperated producing properties through an offering closing Oct. 10.
- Nonop Index Fund Across the Delaware Basin
- 2,700 net acres / Loving, Winkler, Ward and Reeves Counties, Texas
- Net production: about 720 barrels of oil equivalent per day (65% oil) from 200 wells
- Last 12-Month net cash flow: $550,000 per month
- 61 spuds since January 2018
- 32 Drilled but Uncompleted Wells / 20 Permits provide near-term growth
- Key Operators Among Delaware Basin leaders
- Mewbourne Oil Co., Callon Petroleum Co., EOG Resources Inc., Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Concho Resources Inc.
- Historical actuals average at or below AFE’s (authority for expenditure) for key operators
2023-11-27 - As the core of the Permian Basin gets drilled up, E&Ps see years of upside from fringier acreage and unproven targets deeper underground. But these targets will be more expensive to develop, experts say.
2023-11-22 - E&P Permian Resources will shift to smaller-scale deals to add value as opportunities to consolidate in the Midland and Delaware basins shrink.
2023-11-21 - Non-op specialist Northern Oil & Gas is entering the Ohio Utica Shale and expanding its position in the northern Delaware Basin with approximately $174 million in M&A.
2023-11-08 - Third-quarter earnings for U.S. natural gas producers plummeted compared to last year, when prices spiked to their highest levels since the Great Recession. Now, all eyes are turned toward growing gas demand to serve new U.S. LNG export capacity coming online.
2023-11-03 - The largely untapped potential of Canadian shale is a draw for investors.