The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
FBC Royalty Partners LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin mineral and royalty assets across New Mexico and Texas through an auction closing Dec. 10.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in a 28 well package plus proved undeveloped (PUD) locations in Lea County, N.M., and Borden and Howard counties, Texas.
- 0.703125% to 0.07031% Producing Mineral Interest/Royalty Interest in 28 Wells (16 Properties)
- 15 Producing Properties | One Non-Producing Property
- Nine Wells Expected on Revenue
- Two Recently Completed | Four Spudded | One Drilled | Two Permitted
- 28 PUD Locations
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 5,869 barrels per day of Oil and 9.563 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Nine-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $4,739 per Month
- Operators include Mewbourne Oil Co., Sabalo Operating LLC and Surge Operating LLC
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. Dec. 10. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Activist investor Elliott Management offered to buy oil and gas producer QEP Resources in an all-cash deal valued at $2.07 billion, saying that the company is "deeply undervalued."
Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser says his company is looking to acquire natural gas assets in the U.S. and is willing to spend "billions of dollars" there as it aims to become a global gas player.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Vitruvian’s position in the Eagle Ford Shale plus a package of operated properties in Colorado’s Raton Basin.