The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
FBC Royalty Partners LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin mineral and royalty assets across New Mexico and Texas through an auction closing Dec. 10.
The offering includes producing mineral and royalty interests in a 28 well package plus proved undeveloped (PUD) locations in Lea County, N.M., and Borden and Howard counties, Texas.
- 0.703125% to 0.07031% Producing Mineral Interest/Royalty Interest in 28 Wells (16 Properties)
- 15 Producing Properties | One Non-Producing Property
- Nine Wells Expected on Revenue
- Two Recently Completed | Four Spudded | One Drilled | Two Permitted
- 28 PUD Locations
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 5,869 barrels per day of Oil and 9.563 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Nine-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $4,739 per Month
- Operators include Mewbourne Oil Co., Sabalo Operating LLC and Surge Operating LLC
Bids are due by 1:55 p.m. Dec. 10. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Chevron Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp. and Royal Dutch Shell Plc, among other firms in Mexico’s Association of Hydrocarbon Companies (Amexhi), say they have met output targets and investment pledges worth hundreds of millions of dollars in the initial phases of their contracts.
Longer laterals and wider spacing are among the trends being seen, expert says.
Florida Republican Senator Marco Rubio has placed a hold on the Senate confirmation of President Donald Trump's pick to become the deputy secretary of the Interior Department, Katharine MacGregor, over concerns about the agency's plans to expand offshore drilling, his office said on Dec. 4.