The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cascade Acquisition Partners LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Fayetteville Shale well package in Arkansas through an auction closing Sept. 5.
The offering comprises royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in over 1,000 wells located in Columbia, Conway, Faulkner, Franklin, Pope, Union, Van Buren and White counties, Ark.
- Various Royalty and Overriding Royalty Interests in 1,196 Wells
- 1,049 Producing | 87 Non-Producing | 49 Temporarily Abandoned
- Nine Plugged and Abandoned | Two Dry Holes
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 293.188 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 649 barrels per day of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $8,143 per Month
- Select Operators include Exxon Mobil Corp., Flywheel Energy Production LLC, Merit Energy Co. and Mission Creek Opco LLC
Bids are due by 3 p.m. CDT Sept. 5. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
As long as tariffs on gas remain, traders will be reluctant to commit to deals.
The terms of the trade deal imply an absolutely massive increase in Chinese imports of U.S. energy, and if this actually comes to pass, it will have serious disruptive effects across global markets.
Natural gas, ethane and propane struggle with too much output and more to come.