The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Cascade Acquisition Partners LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Fayetteville Shale well package in Arkansas through an auction closing Sept. 5.
The offering comprises royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in over 1,000 wells located in Columbia, Conway, Faulkner, Franklin, Pope, Union, Van Buren and White counties, Ark.
- Various Royalty and Overriding Royalty Interests in 1,196 Wells
- 1,049 Producing | 87 Non-Producing | 49 Temporarily Abandoned
- Nine Plugged and Abandoned | Two Dry Holes
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 293.188 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 649 barrels per day of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $8,143 per Month
- Select Operators include Exxon Mobil Corp., Flywheel Energy Production LLC, Merit Energy Co. and Mission Creek Opco LLC
Bids are due by 3 p.m. CDT Sept. 5. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
In Greece, diplomats said the deal effectively nullified an accord between Turkey and the internationally recognized government of Libya.
A computational approach to well trajectory planning promises significant time savings for determining an optimal well that also satisfies drilling constraints.