The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EverQuest Energy Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of multiple packages of assets located in the New Mexico portion of the Permian Basin in auctions closing Nov. 6.
One package consists of 100% gross working interest with operations in the West Ranger Unit including seven wells, six of which are producing. Another package comprises operations in five wells with varying interests.
For more information on these two packages and others visit energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
West Ranger Unit - Seven Well Package
- 100% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest in Seven Wells
- Six Producing Wells | One Saltwater Disposal
- 18-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 32 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 39,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 15-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $23,960 per Month
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CDT Nov. 6.
Five Well Package
- This lot contains operations with a gross working interest of 100.00% (Net Revenue Interest: 77.50%) in four wells located in Lea County, N.M.
- Additionally, this lot has operations with a gross working interest of 90.00% in the wellbore of the Mozart #1 well located in Section 3-T16S-R32E, Lea County, New Mexico.
- Combined, these wells have produced an average of about 5 bbl/d of Oil over the past six-month reported period. For more details, see the Production History and Historical Production Curve. The Mozart #1 well is currently shut-in.
Bids are due by 1:35 p.m. CDT Nov. 6.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-11-20 - Halliburton’s dividend is payable on Dec. 27 to shareholders of record by Dec. 7.
2023-11-17 - Granite Ridge’s dividend is payable on Dec. 15 to shareholders of record by Dec. 1.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-11-16 - NOV Inc. stated that the dividend will be payable on Dec. 22 to each stockholder of record on December 8, 2023.