The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XII-WIB LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Western Anadarko Basin package of assets through an auction closing April 1.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest in a 163-well package plus HBP leasehold acreage located in Oklahoma's Roger Mills County and Hemphill County, Texas.
- 1.28% to 0.01128% Working Interest / 1.0011% to 0.009165% Net Revenue Interest in 163 Wells:
- 159 Producing Wells | Four Non-Producing
- Minor Undivided Ownership of Laredo Gas Gathering System
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $9,354 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 17.428 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 172 barrels per day of Oil
- Operators include BCE-Mach LLC, Presidio Petroleum LLC and Tecolote Energy Operating LLC
- 339.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Further subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due by 1:55 CT April 1. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-06-29 - The world’s first eighth-generation drillship, the Deepwater Atlas, is expected to begin operations at the Shenandoah project in the Gulf of Mexico later this year, according to a Transocean release.
2022-05-06 - Baker Hughes said that puts the total rig count up 257, or 57%, over this time last year.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-04-28 - U.S. oilfield service firm Patterson-UTI Energy said it is seeing significant price increases for both drilling and hydraulic fracturing and rival contract driller Helmerich & Payne said it was contracting some rigs around $30,000 per day.
2022-04-29 - For the month, drillers added 28 oil and gas rigs, Baker Hughes said in its latest report.