The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XII-WIB LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Western Anadarko Basin package of assets through an auction closing April 1.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest in a 163-well package plus HBP leasehold acreage located in Oklahoma's Roger Mills County and Hemphill County, Texas.
- 1.28% to 0.01128% Working Interest / 1.0011% to 0.009165% Net Revenue Interest in 163 Wells:
- 159 Producing Wells | Four Non-Producing
- Minor Undivided Ownership of Laredo Gas Gathering System
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $9,354 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 17.428 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 172 barrels per day of Oil
- Operators include BCE-Mach LLC, Presidio Petroleum LLC and Tecolote Energy Operating LLC
- 339.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Further subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due by 1:55 CT April 1. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Eileen Perillo, vice president of finance for unconventionals at Shell USA Co.
Chaparral Energy has hired financial advisers for advice on how to improve its balance sheet, sources said, adding that no debt restructuring move is imminent.
Analysts said the most core projects will move forward, while shorter-cycle developments will see the most dramatic investment cuts.