The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XII-WIB LP to offer for sale an Appalachia asset package located in various counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania through an auction closing June 17.
The offering comprises Marcellus and Utica shale leasehold and mineral acreage plus 18 wells including nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
- Leasehold Acreage:
- 175.09 Net Marcellus Acres
- 2,060.00 Net Shallow Acres
- 4,071.27 Net Knox Acres
- 57,892.99 Net Utica Acres
- Mineral Acreage:
- 0.02 Net Shallow Acres
- 34,974.16 Net Utica Acres
- Non-Operated Working Interest in Three Wells:
- 3.1446% to 0.130689% Working Interest / 2.75195% to 0.114353% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional ORRI in All Three Wells
- One Producing Well | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Operators: EAP Ohio LLC and Geopetro LLC
- ORRI in 15 Producing Wells:
- 0.566407% to 0.002898% ORRI
- Operators: Equinor USA Onshore Properties and SWEPI LP
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $6,374 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 92.389 MMcf/d of Gas and 3 bbl/d of Oil
- Further Subject to Documentary Stamp Fees
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
As the hydrocarbon industries face intensifying pressure from stakeholders to emit less, nine oil and gas leaders share their viewpoints on how the industry should deal with expectations versus reality and why that might cut across the grain.
Hanwha Solutions leads financing round, with participation from other leading strategic energy investors.
Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Leslie Haines explores how the recent small oil spill offshore California raises huge concerns.