The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XII-WIB LP to offer for sale an Appalachia asset package located in various counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania through an auction closing June 17.
The offering comprises Marcellus and Utica shale leasehold and mineral acreage plus 18 wells including nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
- Leasehold Acreage:
- 175.09 Net Marcellus Acres
- 2,060.00 Net Shallow Acres
- 4,071.27 Net Knox Acres
- 57,892.99 Net Utica Acres
- Mineral Acreage:
- 0.02 Net Shallow Acres
- 34,974.16 Net Utica Acres
- Non-Operated Working Interest in Three Wells:
- 3.1446% to 0.130689% Working Interest / 2.75195% to 0.114353% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional ORRI in All Three Wells
- One Producing Well | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Operators: EAP Ohio LLC and Geopetro LLC
- ORRI in 15 Producing Wells:
- 0.566407% to 0.002898% ORRI
- Operators: Equinor USA Onshore Properties and SWEPI LP
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $6,374 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 92.389 MMcf/d of Gas and 3 bbl/d of Oil
- Further Subject to Documentary Stamp Fees
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-05-19 - Ecopetrol will take a 40% stake in the blocks while Occidental Petroleum subsidiary Anadarko Colombia Co. will have a 60% stake and will serve as the blocks’ operator, Ecopetrol said.
2022-04-04 - Reports of lower oil production in March, though minor, come as exporters experience difficulties in placing some barrels amid Western sanctions over Russia’s military operation in Ukraine.
2022-04-22 - Although Santos has been locked in a battle with ConocoPhillips over access to an Alaskan road for its Pikka oil project, Santos said the dispute would not slow down the company's work on the project.
2022-04-08 - The Weizhou 12-8E project, Located in Beibu Gulf in the South China Sea, is expected to achieve its average production of approximately 4,700 bbl/d of crude oil in 2022, with its peak production at 10,000 bbl/d.
2022-04-25 - “That’s one of the reasons why perhaps you’re seeing some leveling off of prices,” U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said about the supply release’s effect on oil prices which also slumped on April 25.