The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by EnerVest Energy Institutional Fund XII-WIB LP to offer for sale an Appalachia asset package located in various counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania through an auction closing June 17.
The offering comprises Marcellus and Utica shale leasehold and mineral acreage plus 18 wells including nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
- Leasehold Acreage:
- 175.09 Net Marcellus Acres
- 2,060.00 Net Shallow Acres
- 4,071.27 Net Knox Acres
- 57,892.99 Net Utica Acres
- Mineral Acreage:
- 0.02 Net Shallow Acres
- 34,974.16 Net Utica Acres
- Non-Operated Working Interest in Three Wells:
- 3.1446% to 0.130689% Working Interest / 2.75195% to 0.114353% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional ORRI in All Three Wells
- One Producing Well | Two Non-Producing Wells
- Operators: EAP Ohio LLC and Geopetro LLC
- ORRI in 15 Producing Wells:
- 0.566407% to 0.002898% ORRI
- Operators: Equinor USA Onshore Properties and SWEPI LP
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $6,374 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 92.389 MMcf/d of Gas and 3 bbl/d of Oil
- Further Subject to Documentary Stamp Fees
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-09-15 - Eversource Energy announced on Sept. 15 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.675 per share.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-09-07 - Hess announced Sept. 6 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.4375 per share.
2023-11-15 - The dividend will be payable Jan. 15 to shareholders of record Dec. 6.