The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by EnerVest Energy Institutional Co-Investment XII-1A LP to offer for sale a 593-well package and leasehold acreage in North Texas through an auction closing June 10.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest plus roughly 1,800 net leasehold acres located in Denton, Henderson, Hood, Johnson, Montague, Parker, Tarrant and Wise counties, Texas.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 514 Wells:
- 12.947% to 0.26712% Working Interest / 10.980382% to 0.206902% Net Revenue Interest (After Payout)
- 415 Producing Wells | 95 Non-Producing Wells | Four Plugged and Abonded Wells
- 83 After Payout Only (Currently in Before Payout Status)
- An Additional ORRI in 43 Wells
- An Additional Royalty Interest in 15 Wells
- An Additional Unleased Mineral Interest in 15 Wells
- Select Operators include Bedrock Production LLC, Devon Energy Production Co. LP and EOG Resources Inc.
- ORRI in 79 Wells:
- 0.478787% to 0.002056% ORRI
- 56 Producing Wells | 23 Non-Producing Wells
- Select Operators including Blackbeard Operating LLC, Eagleridge Operating LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 98.098 MMcf/d of Gas and 172 bbl/d of Oil
- Nine-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $81,091 per Month
- About 1,800.00 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CT June 10. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Customers say the project is not necessary with Bakken production way down.
Interconnection will link Oklahoma to Mont Belvieu.
The Canadian government-owned Trans Mountain pipeline has been shut down since June 13 following an oil spill at a pump station in British Columbia, the pipeline company said.