The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Colt Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas undeveloped leasehold plus non-producing minerals in Tyler County through an auction closing Jan. 22.
- 16,971.89 Gross (12,167.03 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering an average 80.56% Net Revenue Interest)
- Three- to Six-Year Terms
- 12,175.14 Net Acres With Option to Extend
- 11.8072 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- One Offset Rig
- Four Offset Permits
- 241 (218 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Amplify Energy Operating LLC, BXP Operating LLC, Ergon Energy Partners LP, RKI Energy Resources LLC, SHOCO Production LP and Zarvona Energy LLC
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CST Jan. 22. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The dialing in of optimal completion designs by operators is keeping sand and water providers busy right-sizing their logistical response.
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”
Talos Energy said Jan. 7 Netherland, Sewell & Associates Inc. put the best estimate of 2C gross recoverable reserves at about 670 million barrels of oil equivalent.