The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Colt Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas undeveloped leasehold plus non-producing minerals in Tyler County through an auction closing Jan. 22.
- 16,971.89 Gross (12,167.03 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering an average 80.56% Net Revenue Interest)
- Three- to Six-Year Terms
- 12,175.14 Net Acres With Option to Extend
- 11.8072 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- One Offset Rig
- Four Offset Permits
- 241 (218 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Amplify Energy Operating LLC, BXP Operating LLC, Ergon Energy Partners LP, RKI Energy Resources LLC, SHOCO Production LP and Zarvona Energy LLC
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CST Jan. 22. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
TechnipFMC has signed a major engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract with Assiut National Oil Processing Company (ANOPC) for the construction of a new hydrocracking complex for the Assiut refinery in Egypt.
Saipem has been awarded a contract by Petrobras on July 6 for the installation of a rigid riser-based subsea system to serve the Búzios pre-salt project, in water depths from 1,537 m to 2,190 m, offshore the state of Rio de Janeiro.
Omani collaboration looking for global ‘disruptive’ technology development opportunities.