The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
East Texas Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 148 well package in Louisiana and Texas through an auction closing Oct. 30.
The offer includes operations plus roughly 11,000 net leasehold acres in Caddo Parish, La., and Harrison and Panola counties, Texas.
- 100.00% to 77.55778% Working Interest / 85.72715% to 53.6816% Net Revenue Interest in 148 Wells:
- Leasehold Rights from the surface to the base of the Cotton Valley Sands
- Multiple Recompletion Opportunities in the Vertical Wellbores (provided by Seller)
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 96 barrels per day of Oil and 3.194 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Seven-Month Average Net Income: $84,027 per Month
- About 10,576.00 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by at 1:30 p.m. CDT Oct. 30. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com.
Some companies could see their revenues plunge 50%.
The total operation with Wintershall DEA, from deck deployment to laying down the Terminator system, took just two and a half hours—saving the operator up to 12 hours compared to conventional systems.
David Schorlemer will exit his role as CFO in order to pursue other interests, Basic Energy Services said on Sept. 30.