The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with a private seller to market a royalty interest package in the Eagle Ford Shale that includes eight wells operated by Devon Energy Corp. in DeWitt County, Texas.
- 0.55% Royalty Interest in Eight horizontal wells in DeWitt County, Texas
- 16.48 net acres / 28.53 net royalty acres total acres
- 10 bbl/d of Oil / 96,000 cubic feet per day of Gas Average daily net production
- $28,298 per month estimated average net cash flow (last six months)
- Operated by Devon Energy and producing from the Eagle Ford
Bids are due July 16. An electronic data room is available.
Enbridge sold a natural gas pipeline transportation and gathering system in the southeastern U.S., according to Black Bear Transmission, which said it had acquired the assets for an undisclosed amount.
Capstone Natural Resources II retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its operated Central Basin Platform properties in Ector and Upton counties, Texas, within the Permian Basin.
An affiliate of Merit Energy retained EnergyNet for the sale of multiple packages of oil and gas assets throughout Kansas and Wyoming in four, separate auctions.