The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC is partnering with a private seller to market a royalty interest package in the Eagle Ford Shale that includes eight wells operated by Devon Energy Corp. in DeWitt County, Texas.
- 0.55% Royalty Interest in Eight horizontal wells in DeWitt County, Texas
- 16.48 net acres / 28.53 net royalty acres total acres
- 10 bbl/d of Oil / 96,000 cubic feet per day of Gas Average daily net production
- $28,298 per month estimated average net cash flow (last six months)
- Operated by Devon Energy and producing from the Eagle Ford
Bids are due July 16. An electronic data room is available.
CBP Resources retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of Permian Basin operated, conventional oil properties on the Central Basin Platform and Northern Shelf closing Nov. 19.
Rio Oil and Gas II retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of a core Delaware Basin asset in Ward County, Texas, operated by Chevron in an offering closing Nov. 20.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.