The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained by Michael A. Gerlich for the sale of an Eagle Ford Shale opportunity in Burleson County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering closing Jan. 8.
The offering includes leasehold acreage plus a working interest participation option in five recently spud horizontal wells. An affiliate of Chesapeake Energy Corp. is the operator of the assets.
- 58.54 Net Effective Leasehold Acres
- 4.789247% to 1.057619% Working Interest / 3.711666% to 0.819654% Net Revenue Interest Participation Opportunity in Five Recently Spud Horizontal Eagle Ford Wells
- Buyer will have until Jan. 15 to elect AND pay the cash calls in the wells
- Operator: Chesapeake Operating LLC
- Six Offset Rigs
- 98 Offset Permits (96 Eagle Ford Permits)
- 39 Active | 15 Completed | 31 Drilled/Drilling | 13 Permitted
- 417 (237 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- 105 Active Eagle Ford Producers
Bids are due by 4 p.m. Jan. 8. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-11-28 - Downhole components are also increasingly coping with higher pressure and temperature conditions and handling more zones than ever.
2023-11-28 - In this week's episode of Tech Trends with Hart Energy LIVE, learn how Baker Hughes uses sound to redefine the well construction process.
2023-11-27 - Suncor Energy has restarted the Terra Nova FPSO with production expected to ramp up in the coming months.
2023-11-27 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including contract awards and BSEE’s report on the May 2021 fatality in Eugene Island Block 158 in the Gulf of Mexico.
2023-11-27 - Sintana Energy briefs on PEL 83 and 90 while Chevron applies to drill up to 10 wells.