The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of a Texas diversified mineral package in the Eagle Ford Shale, Permian Basin and Haynesville Shale plays.
- 1,363 Net Royalty Acres (normalized to 1/8th)
- Eagle Ford: 1,029 Net Royalty Acres
- Haynesville: 173 Net Royalty Acres
- Permian Basin: 161 Net Royalty Acres
- 485 horizontal producing wells
- 2021 projected cash flow: about $84,000 / month
- PDP PV-10: $2.2 million
- Significant near term development: 11 DUCs | 25 Permits
- Key Operators: Trinity Operating, EOG Resources Inc., Apache Corp., Marathon Oil Corp. and SM Energy Co.
In this special section, E&P highlights the latest technologies from more than 30 companies, showcasing how these tools are used for developing shale resources and how companies will benefit from the application of these advanced tools on their operations.
Service providers and operators innovate to ensure record production continues.
Frac innovations accelerate financial and environmental sustainability efforts for the North American shale industry.